Online Appointment Scheduler
In order to use this online booking system your child/teen must be a current patient of Dr Lauderdale (that is, they must have seen Dr Lauderdale within the past 6 months). See Referral Criteria.
To book a new appointment please sign in using “Setmore Login“. Do not sign in using Facebook or Google. Use “Create New Profile” only if your child/teen is scheduled for a first-time psychiatric assessment. When creating a New Profile you must enter your child’s name along with your email address. If your email already exists then simply go back and login!
To reschedule, cancel or view upcoming appointments:
(You can also Reschedule or Cancel in your appointment confirmation email)
1. Click the “Book Appointment” button above,
2. Click “Login” in the upper right corner of your screen,
3. Sign in through “Setmore Login” > click “MY SCHEDULE” to view scheduled appointments,
4. Select an appointment > click the edit pencil (top right corner),
5. Click “Edit” to reschedule or “Delete” to cancel the appointment,
A minimum of 48 hours notice is required to change or cancel appointments, otherwise a significant charge may be applied (see the Office Policies for more information). If you absolutely must cancel your in-person appointment with less than 48 hours notice, please be available for a telephone appointment at the scheduled time, or be prepared to book an alternate appointment time within the next 2 days. Please call the office as soon as possible at 250-881-7441 to arrange this.
The information you enter is secure and stored on encrypted Google servers.