How To Be Calm, Strong
And Confident When Dealing
With Difficult Relationships …And
Create Results You Want!
Mark Lauderdale MD FRCPC
Relationships are never easy, no matter the role you play. You can be the boyfriend or the girl, the husband or the wife, the fiancé or even the other woman. No matter who you are in a relationship, the problems are always the same.
Anyone who knows you well enough to engage in a RELATIONSHIP with you will know how to push your buttons and get under your skin!
So rather than becoming angry, upset or frustrated, causing you to communicate ineffectively, why not master the skills to get what YOU want out of the relationship without compromising the needs of your partner.
- Arguing, stressing out and complaining,
- Going on relationship “breaks”,
- Communicating with no results,
- Verbally abusing or trying to manipulate…
And START reading “Secrets of Dealing with Difficult People”… then give it to your partner. Discover how you can both communicate better and move forward in your relationship.
With Dr. Mark Lauderdale’s book you’ll learn how to:
- Communicate better with the people in your life,
- Avoid slipping into the difficult person tango,
- Handle arguments, verbal abuse and conflict,
- Be aware of the things you should avoid doing at all costs,
- Gain willing cooperation and greater respect,
- And much, much more…
Invest in a book to help you invest in your life.
Learn key concepts about understanding the needs of another and how they operate.
Learn more about functioning calmly, confidently and effectively in all your relationships.
Quiz'Difficult People Quiz' and start receiving my series of articles on 'Dealing with Difficult People'.
Learn How to Tap Into Your True Power to Be More Assertive, Confident and Effective
Create a Holiday Feel to Life and Rejuvenate Your Spirit with Stress Relief Meditations
Learn more about this handy Self Therapy App
Shopping CartYour cart is empty
Visit The Shop