In order to use this online booking system your child/teen must be a current patient of Dr Lauderdale (that is, they must have seen Dr Lauderdale within the past 6 months). See Referral Criteria.
Click here for your Consent Form to have video appointments with Dr. Lauderdale.
Click here for Instructions to setup your computer or device and check in for your video visit.
To Reschedule or Cancel Appointments
1. Locate your appointment confirmation email,
2. Click the “Reschedule” or “Cancel Appointment” box in the email.
Note: A minimum of 48 hours notice is required to change or cancel appointments, otherwise a significant charge may be applied (see the Office Policies for more information). If you absolutely must cancel your in-person appointment with less than 48 hours notice, please be available for a telephone appointment at the scheduled time (just call 250-881-7441 to let me know), or be prepared to book a New Appointment (below) within the next 2 working days.
1. Click the Book Appointment button (this will open a new screen),
2. Click Login in the upper right corner of your screen,
3. Sign in through Setmore Login,
4. Close the My Profile screen by clicking the “x” in the upper right corner
(the profile name should be your child’s name, DO NOT change this),
For a New Appointment
5. Select the desired Service >> Choose a date and time >> Book.
To View Upcoming Appointments
5. Select My Account >> My Schedule (top right corner),
6. Select an appointment >> click the edit pencil (top right corner),
7. Click “Edit” to reschedule or “Delete” to cancel the appointment.
The information you enter is secure and stored on encrypted Google servers.
Schools Scheduling a Phone Appointment
If you are a school counsellor or case manager wanting to schedule a telephone appointment with Dr. Lauderdale, please use the Contact Form below. In the Subject line, enter “School telephone appointment”. In the Message, please leave several time blocks when you will be available in the next few days. Thank you. (Please note that the Medical Services Plan only covers phone appointments. It does not cover the completion of forms without a telephone discussion).
To Contact Dr Lauderdale
Please note: There is a $25 fee per email for discussing clinical issues. Parents of patients should Book an Appointment (in-person or telephone appointment) to discuss medications, forms or clinical issues.
Dr Mark Lauderdale